BACKGROUND

Monday, October 28, 2013

Down the Aisle

So in August, I started a new job teaching community college students, which I absolutely love! I also started working as the lead facilitator for counseling groups, which I also love. Oh and also...I GOT MARRIED! My wonderful, amazing, incredible husband and I decided to take the plunge. It's the best snap decision I've ever made. We've been married for two months now and it's been pure bliss. We fit together so well it's like two puzzle pieces. We can finally share it with the world at large since we've now told the people in person who needed to be told (because some people are important enough that they should not learn such news on the Internet. It's rude).

We're thrilled and so happy to be Mr. and Mrs.!







4 comments:

Jillian DeMarco said...

Yay!! And did u get wedding pics?

knotty said...

Congratulations!

Karen M. Peterson said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Lawfrog said...

Thank you all! We are so happy and appreciate the best wishes of everyone :)