BACKGROUND

Monday, November 25, 2013

Bath Time!

Incredible bath soaks and scrubs!! I think it's important to support small businesses. I grew up with Atlantis who owns and operates Mermaid Bliss out of her home and can honestly say she is amazing, smart, funny, and makes incredible products. I will never tell anyone that I like a product if I don't just because I know the person who makes it. But with Atlantis's products, I cannot say enough good things about them!! Give them a try, you won't be sorry!! And, gift them this Christmas season. Everyone will love you, I promise.

You can find Mermaid Bliss on Facebook and Pinterest. You can also order directly via email. Prices vary based on what you order, but nothing is overly expensive. Email her for a price list. Check it out!!

Mermaid Bliss on Facebook
Mermaid Bliss on Pinterest

Order directly via email:
atlantiscoral@yahoo.com
mermaid_bliss_byatlantis@yahoo.com










No comments: