BACKGROUND

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Three Rules About Pancakes and Life

This video has been circulating on Facebook recently. I shared it myself there and now I want to share it here. Take 10 minutes and listen to this video. It is life changing, not just for the LGBT community, but for everyone. Every single person on the planet will get something out of this video. Watch it, love it, share it!

"Here’s the thing – hard is not relative. Hard is hard… There is no harder, there is just hard. We need to stop ranking our hard against everyone else’s hard to make us feel better or worse about our closets, and just commiserate on the fact that we all have hard."


Three rules about pancakes and life



2 comments:

Maria said...

Really, really enjoyed that. Thank you!

Lawfrog said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it Maria! I swear the entire world needs to get together and view this. It's life changing in my opinion.