BACKGROUND

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Freelance Business

I recently decided to turn a passion into a business. I started my career writing for a newspaper and through the years I've done freelance writing here and there, creating a software user guide for a company and assisting friends and family with resumes, essays, and college application materials. Now that I have officially finished my own schooling and I am a full-fledged Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), I am starting this business with the hope that I can turn it into at least a part-time career, which will allow me some freedom to do other things professionally and personally.

Please check out my website and share it with those who may benefit from my services. I offer discounts to students.

Thank you!

Shelley Writes - Freelance

1 comment:

Jillian Leigh said...

Yay!!!! I will check it out!